Click a title for more information
Business Planning & Development
- Competitive analysis, market trends, strengths and weaknesses to assess the threats and opportunities for the business.
- Examine the potential markets and emerging requirements and map them to the skills and resources available
- Develop a plan looking at Financials, Investment, Resources, Processes and Risks
Accounting and Financial Planning
- Accounting services; Debtors, Creditors, Payroll, Bank, VAT, Payroll
- Month-end accounts, Forecasts and Budgets
- Year-end and Audit preparation
- Installation and Support of on-line Accounts System
- These applications allow organisations install systems, without requiring major hardware investment.
- They are economical and are paid for on a subscription or pay-as-you-go basis
- Expertise and experience in Finance, Administration, Logistics, Inventory, Resource, Manufacturing and Order Processing systems.
- Install, Integrate and Train your staff to operate systems effectively
Trade Mission Support
- Arrange Briefings about market opportunities
- Arrange meetings with prospects in relevant markets
- Arrange Logistics and follow up as required